On July 3rd, 2010 we found out that we were expecting! We had just spent the week at the beach with Drew's parents in Destin, FL and were getting ready to leave to meet my family in Panama City Beach, FL. I thought that we might be pregnant but had taken pregnancy test before and they had came back negative. You can imagine how suprised I was to see the test! I came into our room and shouted to Drew, "It's POSITIVE!" He was shocked and we hugged each other! I texted my sister, Ashley, the picture because she knew that we were testing again this morning. Once we got packed up, we went to Cracker Barrel and had breakfast. We were so excited and in disbelief the rest of the day and in the days to come.
Here are the pictures I sent to Ashley...

No comments:
Post a Comment